Friday, December 23, 2016

Natural's Best

Turmeric is magic!!!! Ah you know I was joking right? Well I know that you are smart enough to understand what I mean: Effectivity! Well a colloquial language as that is not hard to understand anyway.
The truth is,  I used ginger juice, mixed with honey and calamansi juice every time I suffer cough and I find it very effective. Actually I even recommend it to some friends who are breastfeeding like me ( eh kc nga bawal mag take ng kung ano-anong gamot ) because this is very helpful but I didn't realize till now that this thing is way better than what I am used of doing.
I am really uncomfortable with this itchiness in my throat where in I cannot even concentrate with the task I am doing so I dropped it and went straight to the kitchen to prepare some of the tea made of turmeric. It was actually a gift from a family friend but I already heard about this thing even then, how it works and all. Totoo nga! It soothes so fast! Like you do not need some time to feel the effect. It relieves the itchiness and discomfort right away. Oh how I love you now Turmeric tea!

No comments: