Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sadness came today.....



This is the day that my brother-in-law needs to go back to Dubai for his work. He just arrived here last Wednesday and now he needs to go back for he only have 6 days vacation. It was so hard for him and his nieces to say goodbye and to all of us too. His nieces love him very much because of his generosity and the love itself that he is showing to them.
He needs to go to the airport at around 2 pm but because her nieces are at school, he waited for them to arrive to bid his goodbye. I was so surprised and got carried away because Kyl is crying so hard for his tito. She is so sad and hurt for her tito will be leaving them again for the fact that he just arrived last week. As for us, we really feel sad coz we still didn't have much time to spend together yet he needs to go back this fast.
It's really hard to keep the sadness. I can't even control myself. I also cried because he will be away again. He is so nice to us and we all feel the worries for him. That who will take good care of him when he's sick and if he have problems. But I know he can manage it. He's strong and intelligent. Still we can't do anything about it.That we still miss him but he needs to leave for us, for his family.
I really admire this person. He is one of a kind. His priority is his family rather than himself. All his plans is for his parents, siblings and nieces and that includes me. He wants me to go back to school to take up Nursing and it's a very big privilege for me. I'll take the opportunity, after all I want to go back to school rather than staying home.
It really hurts when someone who is very dear will be away for quite some time. It is so hard to adjust and so hard to move on. But it is his choice and for his own good so we need to be strong and wait for another 6 months for us to see him again. Goodbye Jules for now, till we see each other again......

No comments: